Welcome to the Bohemian Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Club of America!
Contacts for membership questions:
Robin keeps track of our membership database and Gun Dog Supreme mailing list, so if you move or have other changes in your contact information, please contact her and let her know. Contact Zeb about payment, dues rates etc.
- Six issues per year of the Gun Dog Supreme,: Newsletter of the BWPGCA Education & Reseaarch Foundation.
- Eligibility for puppy placement consideration. Only members may receive one of our pups.
- Reduced member rates for BWPGCA sponsored field tests and seminars.
- Participation in our canine health surveys and projects.
- Eligibility to participate in our field judge apprentice development.
Membership indirect benefits:
- Controlled breeding program: As a membership organization, we have a controlled breeding program that enables us to maintain a semen supply, assist owners with technical and financial support in breeding pups, and keep our prices low while assuring prospective owners quality puppies.
- Cesky Fousek database. Our club is developing a comprehensive database on our club dogs and the Cesky Fousek, thanks to support and efforts of club members.
- As a club, we participate in canine health related research projects .
- See our companion website for the BWPGCA Education and Research Foundation. The Foundation supports our testing program, judges training and educational activities related to versatile gun dogs and the Cesky Fousek in particular. Here you can download test rule booklets, access back issues of our newsletter, The Gun Dog Supreme, and learn about the work of the foundation.
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos of hunting with the Cesky Fousek and training for our testing program. We have videos covering most of the disciplines required in the Natural Ability and Intermediate Hunting Dog Test.
- We maintain a great collection of hunting, training and testing photos of our dogs on a special photo gallery site: The Bohemian Wirehaired Pointing Griffon smugmug page.
- Like us on Facebook too! We have two club related sites: The Bohemian Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Club of America club site and Cesky Fosuek North America
Ways to be involved:
- Please join us at our field tests. We can always use volunteers for helping with event logistics, meals, bird handling, judging, photography, etc. So whether your dog is testing or not, you can have a great time and help out while ding it.
- Come to a training/exposure day.